Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HI GUYS!
ok here is the quiz carlo told me to do.

rules and regulations:rules and regulations:
-people who were tagged, need to blog about their own 10 weird habits/little facts as well as state the rules clearly.
at the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
-NO TAGS BACK pls
10 weird
things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

1) I really DONT like it when the people in front of me is walking super slow.Cause i walk super fast.
2)I hate insects =) im especially scared of those flying and big ones
3)I can seat on the computer for 13hours STRAIGHT,not going for any breaks.(other than going to toilet)
4)I like to drink cough syrup.cos it tastes super sweet.
5)When i see aeroplanes very close to me i will be like WAHHHHHHHHHH. maybe cos i've never been in it before LOL
6)I can drink soya milk from Mr Bean within 12 seconds =)
7)Sometimes i think babies are worst than terrorist.Whenever my baby cousins come to my house THEY BREAK EVERY SINGLE LEGO BLOCKS I HAVE!!!and they will rummage my whole cupboard which has full of my pokemon cards,and more legos,which gets broken to pieces.then they come to my room,first thing they do,press the power button on my CPU.SEE THEY ARE TERRORISTS!
8)I really really dont like Chinese Songs.dont ask me why.Cause i dont know why too.Its just NOT MY TYPE.
9)If i get the chance.I will try to climb up a tree.REALLY.(not because im a monkey)
10)Last question.I always save the best for the last.You know when i take mrt,i like to look around and observe?cause u will see lots of interesting stuffs U WILL NEVER SEE OUTSIDE!!the way people behave,the way they talk.especially the indians XD

HAHAHAHA heres the people that i am gonna tag.
-Gavin
-Godric
-Ranford
-Hong Rui
-Rouming
-Yun Kit
-Saiket
-Yiwen
-Zhi Lin
-Benedict

There u go =) i spent like 1h thinking of the questions.so lame.
BYE!

No comments: