Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hey guys!IM BACK.after one week of no updates..haha.
Nick Vujicic is over!those who missed it..well u just missed it!HAHA.wow Nick Vujicic is super cool,and very very very very very very FUNNY! like pastor like that.What Nick Vujicic shared over the two days really impacted me,and i really received a lot from him.I know that God gives but we need to receive!and receive by FAITH and not by SIGHT.and what really impacted me was the last part.He said,Do our best,and God will do the rest.wow.powerful man..I don't have to care about what other people say.Just do my best,and lift the rest to God!!
After service there was the hug line.a lot of people went to hug.when it was my turn,Sapo took a photo of me HAHA.here it is.

cool right..wah its different when u get up close to him.then u feel super awesome one..its like u wanna hug him over and over again!!power la.
Although Nick Vujicic seminar is over..ITS JUST THE BEGINNING OF THE POWER PACKED WEEK.There's still Pastor Kong seminar..wow!this weekend is gonna be powerful!gonna grow in the spirit a lot more man!

whole D5 CEG broke through 95!!for D50 we broke through 35!lets pray more as a cg.I believe we can breakthrough to 50 by end of this year!!YAY

going out soon.BYE!

No comments: