Monday, November 24, 2008

Hey guys im BACK!from asia conference!and i am going to share with u ALL the things that happened the past 5 days....
Actually no.i dont wanna spend ages typing it down cos there is just TOO MANY things to talk about.haha everything over there was amazing,from the opening parade to the ending.IT WAS AWESOME!!
what impacted me most was Pastor A.R Bernard message on the last day.totally blew up my mind.We change people,we change the place. Throughout the whole conference the speakers that i really think they owned was A.R Bernard,Phil Pringle and Pastor Kong!!
Pastor Phil Pringle is another super powerful guy..wah he prayed for some of the asian countries like china,india,vietnam etc..

Everything in asia conference was good,even the FOOD!!!the buffet was like the best buffet i ate la..haha i still remember the salmon and teriyaki chicken,and best thing is,IT IS FREE!!!HAHAHAHA.Really made my day man.but theres just 1 thing that really pissed me off was the queueing..SO LONG.SO STUFFY.SO MANY PEOPLE. haha but other than that everything was the best =)

I realised something.Compared to my last year's holidays.This year's holiday is just totally full of life compared to last year.Know how i used to spend my holidays..maybe some of you know.but i will still say.I JUST PLAY WOW FOR 2 whole months.thats totally OD LOSERIFIC NO LIFE!!!!but since i found HIM my life just totally changed 180 degrees.full of life.full of purpose.and working towards your plan.i still play com,but not as often anymore,cos there is a greater meaning in life than this!! I <3 jesus =")

thats all,BYE!

No comments: