Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hey guys!! Wow after the power packed week,i feel super super super tired,but yet i feel super super super refreshed!HAHA. and this week has been fun too!!lol yesterday Gavin,Hong Rui and me went to find Destin!!we ate BK and all and after that,went to his cousin the condominium there learn how to...JUMP STYLE!! LOL never in my life i thought i would ever do such things. My impression of jump style was like retarded mutts jumping and spinning around.but after yesterday.ACTUALLY ITS QUITE NICE!HAHAHAHAHA  although the steps quite funny..but u see the cousin and friends do ah..cool man...very flow with the beat. 

ya so yesterday was fun.we learned something new!!!HAHA.

and as the day pass..it just gets better!!in fact today was AWESOME!!TOTALLY OWN!!!haha started the day with swimming!!wow u should have seen what we were doing..spraying water.NOT with our hands.guess what from our MOUTH!MOUTH!MOUTH!wah should have asked seatong to take a video of what happen...then we got in trouble with the life guard and when he reprimanded us i was like YES!ok!YES!then he asked for my name i went,me?me ah?LIKE OMGOSH SOOO FUN!! then we went to eat pizza hut then we invited seatong and yunkit to CG.

CG WAS SUPER POWERFUL TODAY!!worship was powerful,message also powerful,ending the most powerful man!!EVERYTHING OWNED!!wow what Ranford preach was so relevant to our lives man.I need to start to see things in God's view,not other people's opinions or thoughts man.then near the end Ranford prayed for me!! wow today really feel like i rise up to a whole new level !!

and that made my week so far..still have more to come for tomorrow and weekends!!its gonna be exciting! HAHA

No comments: