Friday, October 3, 2008

wow my blog is dying...HOW??TIME TO DO SOMETHING NEW SO I CHANGE TO A NICER SKIN!!HAHA..AND I KNOW IT IS A NICE SKIN!YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY IT..BUT I KNOW I HAVE GOOD TASTE =D
this week is boring..plain boring crappy week.all day long i face books and papers.yes...ITS THE EXAMS!!wasnt so bad actually.tuesday me and godric went church and qianqian and carlo taught us maths!wednesday was hari raya me and carlo go mac to teach me maths again!!really thank God for such great friends because on the day of maths paper 1,i taught it was quite ok!!today science..i think i got abit too complacent tho..got a few unnecessary mistakes BUT WHO CARES I WILL STILL GET A1!!!LOL!
cant wait for exams to pass.and i can play and hang out in church everyday..and i look forward to CG OUTING!!although i dont know when is it.
alot of things i want to do after exams..heres a list of what i intend to do :
-bring at least 10 friends to Christ!
-buy new drumsticks!!
-Do well in SoW intermediate lessons!
-go through BMT and serve in the House of God!!
-Buy World of Warcraft.WRATH OF THE LICH KING!!
-last but not least..REVIVAL TO PRSS!!

haha 2 weeks ago jieru talked to us about having revival in ourselves before we can really bring revival to school..so i must EXPAND IN THE SPIRIT!!and continue to be ON FIRE FOR HIM!THEN REVIVAL IN PRSS 100% PLUS GUARANTEE PLUS CHOP WILL COME!!

Tag replies
EVERYONE!-people i have updated!!and with a new look!!HAPPY?!?!?

No comments: