Thursday, October 30, 2008



hey guys!time for an update.

today we went to watch MAMAMIA!!haha the show was not bad..quite nice actually..nicer than i expected it to be.haha luckily i didnt watch any other shows like HSM or MAX PAYNE! which would have wasted my 6 dollars.

The place we went to watch is Plaza Singapura...then i realized how much of a noob i am...I never been to dhoby ghaut..to really walk there and shop...compared to Tampines Mall it is really something new to me the comics connection so big..got a few shops that i never seen before.here are a few places i have never been to before.[this might make your jaw drop]
1.Parkway parade
2.Kallang Stadium
3.Plaza Singapura(first time today)
4.AND ALOT MORE!!(shopping malls,etc...)
Noob right,spend my last 13 year just around my area LOL...one day if i got the time...I WILL WALK AROUND THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE!!


YES HE IS COMING!!HAVENT ASK ME YET??ASK NOW!!COME ON EITHER DAYS ALSO CAN!!GET INSPIRED BY THIS MAN!

haha i shall stop here..tomorrow we will know the class that we are posted to.and theres BBQ at bishan HAHA..NITE!

No comments: