Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hey guys,nothing much to blog about this days. Just playing games all day long lol..need something more than this.Yesterday went to watch movie,it was bullshit. TOTALLY! House Bunny IS THE WORST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!lol.

lazy to tell u guys more,so i shall tell u guys what's going on in my mind now..Very sian. want to quickly go BMT and serve in a ministry.I want to eat now...very hungry,and very very very tired. Getting sick of DotA.it sucks.NEED WoW:Wrath of the Lich King!!I wanna increase my prayer and bible reading time..and unlike my last Holiday.THIS TIME IM GONNA SPEND IT WISELY AND NOT JUST PLAY ALL THE WAY!!YAY!!!Holidays are coming,therefore the more i need to PLAN MY HOLIDAYS!!time to find lots of things to do to occupy the holidays HAHA.


Nick Vujicic is coming in 12 days!ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED DO SEND ME A TELL IN MSN!GET INSPIRED BY THIS GUY!

signing of now..BYE =)

No comments: