Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time to update!! My blog is still dead =( 

You know what guys, 2 months and 3 days from now  i am a 1 year old Christian!! Wow time really flies like VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! In like 27 letters + 2 exclamation marks, time flew from the day i got saved till now...ok i am exaggerating..but u get the point. The feeling of the day i got saved is still so real to me..wahahaha the peace and the sense of assurance in my heart.I still can feel it,see it,touch it..and love it. God is just way too good. Seeing how he changed me in just 9 months plus...

There is still a long road ahead though,i cannot just stop here,no. I must keep growing and growing! The visions He has for me, but He has more in store for the future! For this is just the beginning of a long long journey. Keep on running CCK!

Btw,Dom updated his blog,and it just BOOOM blew me away..its so cool la,here's what he wrote.

i can never imagine how our future will be like...
i can only dream about it and have faith in God.
just like we were right from the start,
with little money,
with few people,
we could not even afford to buy a guitar..
and Pastors had to sell their apartment just to help finance the church.
but we dreamt.
we dreamt of a church...
made of glass walls...
a stage,
worship bands...
a thousand strong church,
just as we are now.
God has blessed us and indeed, He will bring us further than we are now.
Bigger than we are now...

He doesnt want us to settle for what we are now...
He has a Big destiny in store for us.
and we will GROW.

20,000.
30,000
100,000.

You know as i read his post, i just cried. Pastors and leaders have gone such a long way...This is really the ETHOS of our church. Pastors and Leaders have been through 10 times of what i've been through,from henderson to now at Singpost.Yet they can still keep moving on so strong.I have just started,i need to keep on dreaming and have faith,like how dom kept dreaming and have faith in God.Now God has blessed us and brought us further than we are now,bigger than we are now.I know God does not want me to just settle for what we are now,He wants me to do MORE than what i am now,because he has a BIG destiny in store for us..then we will really GROW!! 2009,2000 people. 2010,3000 people..and our school, PRSS 2009,30 people. 2010,50 people.MORE WILL COME!

The future is really amazing.


No comments: