Monday, January 12, 2009

I seriously think my blog is dying soon..HOW!!REVIVE!!BLOG REVIVE!REVIVE BLOG!!

~~Come,Come,come visit my blogger,u are my blogs survival,come view it,come view it~~~

HAHA..
wow last week was powerful,lots of things to blog about..from sitting in follow-up with Dominic and Ryan,next my birthday.. =) to the super awesome service and sounds training!!

Last wednesday,i went to sit-in ryan yap's follow up with dom,then they went to celebrate my birthday!which was 2hours from then..we ate a lot,a BIG plate of chicken,one BIG bowl of pig's organ soup and quite BIG plate of rice too! hehe...then took train with dom,then on the train,dominic told me about how giving follow up is so important.It's like in 15min on the train i learnt so so so so so so MUCH la!!!!wahaha..i think Dom is really super zai la..dont know why he is so zai...maybe cause he is dom,thats why very zai..(aiya no link,but still zai)

I realised my birthday this year eat a lot,which is good!!On wednesday,i ate with dom and ryan,on thursday,fungqi and jasmine surprised me with ramli burger,and my mom bought a lot of things at home to eat,On sunday,jason loh bought a brownie with super lot of cream and chocolate!it looks totally nice,now still stuck in my head sia the feeling and the taste and the everything!!wahh best birthday la..wahaha.

Service was powerful,as usual,i feel like God wants me to grow in independence,then thats when i know independence,then i will be a CGL already..but then He doesn't want me to stop there..after when i become CGL,cannot be complacent,must move on to God-dependence,humble myself once again,then to go on to GREATER things He has for me in the future..so 2009 is going to be amazing...but i think 2010 is going to be even more phenomenal than ever!!!WAHAHAHA...zai man..zai man =)

Oh btw,here is a random stuff that Godric,Gavin and me did...wanna see..its very ZAI..

introducing..team SUPER ZAI
cool right...haha we are TEAM SUPER ZAI!!ok nite..tmr got school...and first period is maths!!wahah Mr Albert Neo LOL...joker la he...

BYE!

No comments: