Saturday, December 20, 2008

RAWR I AM ANGRY!!I PLAYED FIFA 08 AND I KEEP ON LOSING IN EVERY MATCH!!AND IM EVEN ANGRIER BECAUSE I WASTED 2 HOUR PLUS PLAYING LOSING MATCHES!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!!

haha siao liao..time to chill....anyway...

THIS MORNING WAS AWESOME!!

went to tampines secondary to SELL SHIRT!!i replace zhilin,so by right i should thank her,but in the end i think she need to thank me.cos the aunties there,totally CANNOT MAKE IT! I feel like one fist and go PSSSHHHH on their face.one of the aunties was like, 'i want two of this,eh no..let me think maybe 3..i think 2 is better..how many times do you all have PE?' HOW WOULD I KNOW! IM JUST SOMEONE WHO SELLS SHIRT NOT YOUR TIME TABLE!! ya see..if zhilin was there right,die liao..she will be like 'YOU! GO STAND THERE!' WAHAHAHAHA!!Oh and i calculated wrong one parents bills..supposed to be 106 dollars...i calculate till 165 dollars LOL!!i thought she didnt know,but she came back at around 1plus..so did the changes and everything..so lame..But in the end quite worth la..the boss is good,and suppose to be from 7.30-2pm..but we work till 12 plus,rest of the time is SLACK TIME!!!and she still pays us for the slacking time LOL!!at the end of the day..CHING CHING,35 bucks!!!!

35 might seem little..but if i just work 2 more days,which is like 14 hours more..its like
35+35+35
=$105!!!
still little?NO MAN!!and it wont be as boring when u have Godric Ang Qing Feng around!!HAHAHA!

Ah zzzz,hr and the rest went to eat lots of things after BM at ding chaos house!!so goood...then all call me to make me feel so sad cause i was not there!!Wah hr if u are reading this..now i know your heart!!you PS your good friend la!Nvm one...next time i eat good food with the rest..be prepared for a phone call..LOL! jk man..im not a PS kid like u! =D

2 more weeks till school reopen!! I'm super excited..cause i know,something is gonna happen..its already happening in the spirit!and i believe,its gonna come to pass!Time to take charge of things,make things happen!

[Habakkuk 2:2-3]

powerful man!

time to go!!haha bye! =)

No comments: