Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just suddenly feel like blogging this thing thats on my heart haha.

The year is coming to an end. 2008 is the past, 2009 is just ahead, not far from us,not at all. It is just 2 days more. What is in store for me??I dont really know. But one things for sure,It's not going to be easy. But its gonna be great cause God is with me!! Next year, great things are gonna come. Revival in our school! and my vision next year,to be a CGL of 10 by end of 2009. Yes its gonna come,but its not gonna come just like that!! Its not the same as me passing wind XD. I know that God is going to put be through tests to make me stronger and prepare me for all these things when they are coming to pass.

Like revival in PRSS, i know that when it comes,many people will start to talk bad about us..all the tribulations and everything. I really pray that all of us will stay strong to our convictions and fight on and not get affected by what others say in this revival!! I believe that Gavin,Godric and me and a few more like randyne,meiqi,jason are gonna work together as whole team in the Army of God!

Whereas for me,if I want to be CGL,I really really need to start to behave like a CGL,think like a CGL.To always be hungry for the word of God.Go the extra mile in everything i do, in reaching out to friends,taking care of my cg mates and everything. Most importantly i need to plan my life, and remember what my leaders have taught me!

Next year is gonna be a year of really really S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G, I need to increase in my capacity and grow in wisdom!!

although i know that things are not going to come so easy,I have FAITH in God! I believe that he will help us and give us strength to do all this as long as we rely on His power! If there is any problem coming in the way,i will treat it like a elephant,SMILE at it, and SOLVE it 1 by 1 !! 

By faith,
This revival shall come strong,we will all be on fire for God,shining his glory in our school!
People will not backslide.
We will defeat all tribulations.

I will be able to rise up to be a CGL by end of next year
I will grow in wisdom and capacity
I will take charge make things happen,and take care of all my sheep in the future

haha all this are just confessing in faith.its not enough we have to ACT IN FAITH!! So 2009 here we come!! Im gonna ROCK THE WORLD IN 2009 HAHAHA!!!

I feel so shiok now,finally say what i wanted to say =)

Today is great,Tomorrow will be better.
IM READY FOR TWO O O NINE
Time to go,gonna look for some food,then brush teeth,then sleep HAHA
NITE!!

No comments: