Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Carlo=Crap

Hey guys.am i genius or what.LOL.i created a new equation C=C,meaning Carlo=Crap.was talking to him through msn not long ago and he said a whole lot of crap.He told me he's gonna be a relief teacher in PRSS?something wrong,i think hes sick of living.Being a relief teacher in PRSS means you are gonna get HELL!well he said that he can EV there but think..can someone like him handle kids?LOL
Just when i was about to go play my games.He asked me to wait,he had something to say.He made me wait for 5min and he said the number 1 gay sentence in history of mankind."Am i handsome?"..................................................GG,ultimate gayness.made me wait so long just to say that.Good job carlo!
Today in school wasn't so bad.I DIDNT GET RECORDED BY ANY TEACHERS!Great success Choong Kai,your a good boy.Got back geog results.was good 17/20! =)
haha slept in class for last half an hour before school end.
Time to play.BYE! (gay used in this post as in HOMO not happy.HAHA)

No comments: